Temporary Event Approvals

Temporary Event Permits

Every business has its challenges. Catering and events in Dallas, Texas is no exception. Long hours, staff turnover, successfully promoting your business and ensuring excellent customer service are some of the demands that caterers face to achieve success. Being in the catering business takes hard work, dedication and creativity to excel.

LaBarba Permit Service is here to help caterers and event vendors obtain the alcohol permits in Texas. We believe Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC)  shouldn’t add to the list of hassles, so we step in to provide full-service Texas alcohol licenses and permits for caterers across the state.

LaBarba handles the entire TABC process for you so you have time to think creatively, stay organized and ensure your catering business is a success.

Ready to simplify the TABC process?

Find out how quick and easy it is to work with LaBarba for all your alcohol permitting services.


Mixed Beverage (MB)

Permit authorizes the sale of mixed beverages from unsealed containers and wine, beer, ale and malt liquor in containers of any legal size for on-premise consumption.

A Caterer's Permit (CB)

Issued to the holder of a mixed beverage permit (MB) and authorizes the sale of alcoholic beverages on a temporary basis at a place other than the premises for which the holder’s mixed beverage permit is issued.

Some of LaBarba’s Satisfied Clients: